Sunday, May 18, 2014

The One With Day 6 Updates

Pages Read: 206
Books completed:
Currently Reading: House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4)

My Feelings In A GIF


My Feelings In Words

GAHHHH! CAN'T BELIEVE I WAITED THIS LONG TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!
PERCABETHHHHH!!!

Okay, so as you may now know, I love all things Percy Jackson. Rick Riordan can do no wrong (even though that cliffhanger in the last book was just cold and spiteful) so I decided to pick this book as my last awesome read for #boutofbooks. I probably won't finish it cause this book is a chunker (586 pages!) and as much as I love my mother she is currently on a cleaning rampage and I am in her path....so how much reading I'll get done today (Day 7)? No idea. Oh well.

It's the last day #boutofbookers
GO FORTH AND READ!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)