Friday, May 2, 2014

The One Where April 2014 is Wrapped-Up and Summer Vacation Begins

With the end of April brings the beginning of May and guess what that means?

SUMMER VACAY BABY!!!!!!!!!

Exams are DONE. School is DONE. And let me tell you, it is a glorious feeling. Do you hear that?
That's the sound of FREEDOM


Yes. Yes I just put that picture on this post. Revel in it.

And freedom from school means the freedom to read! Let's face it, at college you read (or don't read) textbooks. When I get back, I study (ha!) and waste gross amounts of time watching Netflix (Doctor Who! Why have I not watched you before this year! What was my life like without you?!). Who needs a social life? So, summer vacation = reading time (and Netflix. Seriously, I waste way to much time on this). 

Okay, so since this is a wrap-up post I suppose I should, you know, wrap up. So what happened in April? 

NEW BLOG DESIGN! YESSSSSSSS! 
I decided to dedicate April to ARCs. Not sure how well I did. 

Reviews: 
CRESS! THORNE AND CRESS! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! So much love, in case you couldn't tell. 
Lady Thief - The feelingssssss. 
The Queen's Choice - Just...no. DNF. 
Camelot Burning - Expecations: Awesomeness. Reality: confusion. 


Challenges: 

Well, 3 of the 4 books I read were ARCs so I count that as a success. 


Camelot Burning - 2 Stars


Camelot Burning - 2 Stars
Lady Thief - 4.5 Stars


8. Chunky Brick: Read a book more than 500 pages long - Cress: 505 Pages. A true chunker.


Also Cress

Plans for May:

Read, read, and read some more. I'm also moving. Woohoo!  
And for those of you not quite finished with school, here are some words of encouragement:
YOU GOT THIS!
You're freedom is so close! Just a bit longer and you can breathe in the freedom (and put that awesome picture on your post/phone/wall)


And, it's not a true encouragement post without a bit of Ryan Gosling for you ladies.


Thank you Ryan. I do have this. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)