Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Blogger!

That's right everyone. I'm the newest addition to the Blogosphere! My name is Mackenzie (a.k.a. Gigs) and I am currently living in Hawaii. However, I move often since I'm an Army Brat. I love sports, hanging with friends, shopping, fashion, movies, and of course, books! 


 Once I found out about blogging, and found many book blogs I like, there was always this small part of my brain wondering "what would it be like to blog?". However, I was hesitant because I wasn't sure if I would be good. I had absolutely no idea what to do! After Sky at YA Infatuation asked for a reviewer, I decided to try it and see if I liked it. Although I've only been on that blog for about a month, I had a lot of fun doing it and decided to create my own. And voila! Gig's Reviews was made :) 


I hope that those who find my blog will come to enjoy my reviews and various meme's on here. My blog isn't perfect (yet). I'm still working on it, but I hope those that visit will enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!


Mackenzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)