Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday (1)








 Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is a fun way to find new blogs and get new follwers.



Question of the Week: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?



Well I don't actually have a bookshelf (I really gotta change that!), they are just kinda laying in piles around my room. However, those are just my books. Since my brother and sister read too, and have been reading a lot longer than I have, we have closets with boxes full of books. And probably more than half of those I haven't read. However, since I'm way to impatient to go count all those books, Ill count all of my books (bought, gifted, or borrowed from the library) which is only 17 right now. However, that doesn't include my kindle books. I probably have about 50 of those I haven't read! Good deals on e-books and no self-control don't make the best combination :/ 


How bout y'all? 





8 comments:

  1. Hey! I have about 52 that I haven't read...and more boxes that aren't open so I didn't count those! New Follower! Check out my blog! amidnightsummersread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower on this blog as well. =) I love your layout.
    My response: http://mrspapillionbookworm.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-follow-friday-1612.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica: I know how you must feel! I know there are books in the boxes I
    want to read but I didn't feel like going through them :) Thanks
    for following!

    Mrs. Papillion: Thanks for following! and thanks! I think I'll stick with this
    one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! You've got a cute blog here! First things first.. You needa get yourself a book shelf! :)

    Feel free to check out my blog here: http://www.booklove101.com

    Have a happy follow friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book Love 101: Thanks! and I know! Its definitely on my to-buy list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got 52 on my shelf. Blog looks great :)
    New follower!

    http://novelsontherun.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-my-book-blog-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. New follower! Sounds like you have a manageable number of TBR books. You can get that down and then buy more!'
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Novels on the Run: well thats not too bad I suppose :) and thanks!!

    Alison Can REad: thanks! hahaha well my problem is that I get my pile down, then I head to the bookstore and go on a shopping spree! I really gotta learn self-control :/

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)