Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globe Dresses

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with books but I just couldn't help myself! I just have to show off the pretty dresses at the Golden Globes! I'm such fashion girl that I can't help but covet these dresses :) 


I am a huge fan of Grecian style dresses and I absolutely love this color! It looks beautiful on both ladies (though I really, really, really want Emma Stones dress NOW).


Lea Michelle: So this one is definitely different but I'm kinda diggin on it.
Evan Rachel Wood: The color and feathers are GORGEOUS!


There's nothing wrong with keeping with the classics :)


 
Salma Hayek: Rockin the BA look!
Jessica Alba: Gorgeous! Me want NOW!

Lord, please help me look as amazing as this woman when I get her age. Amen.

These are just a few of the amazing dresses worth coveting at the Golden Globes. There are so many more that I absolutely love! Hope you enjoyed them :)






2 comments:

  1. I've always wished that I was a celebrity just so that I can wear pretty dresses like these. :) I love Jessica Alba's dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I absolutely looooove formal dresses! If only, if only :P lol

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)