Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hiatus

    Hey y'all! I just wanted to let you know that over the next 2 1/2 weeks, I most likely won't be blogging. Why? Vacation! Woot! Well, part of its a vacation. The most important part is that I'm going to my brother's wedding! I'm so excited for him and his fiancee!! She's an absolute sweet heart and I can't wait to have her as part of the family. So, we'll be headed up to NJ (never been....should be interesting. Jersey shore anyone?)  for that, then my parents and I are going to take an extra week to go to NY and visit some friends! I've never been to NY so I'm pretty darn excited :D And I get cold weather!!! Y'all have no idea how excited I am for this. After having summer year round for a few years, you start to miss the cold. 


    I do plan on putting up two reviews before I leave (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Pure) but I'm not sure how much I'll be on after I'm gone. However, I do plan on reading as much as possible. Flights, train rides, and boredom in hotel rooms allows a lot of time to read :D Though, who knows? I may find time to put reviews up. I just wanted to let y'all know in case I don't. 


    Thank you so much for staying with me this far! I really hope to get back on here asap. Definitely keep an eye out! 


All the best!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at the wedding and in NY! I've never been there but I'd love to go! I'm reading Pure right now so I'm looking forward to your review! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm pretty psyched :D O goodness, I really liked it! Wow...it just blew my mind! Hopefully I'll put it up Friday or Saturday so look out for it :D

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)