Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thinking Through Thursday (9)


Welcome to another "Thinking Through Thursday"! This is a post I write (or try to) every Thursday in which I discuss various bookish goodness. 

This week's discussion is:

College and Blogging:

I decided to talk about this topic this week because I am currently experiencing this. This isn't really a discussion, but more a way for me to find out how other college student bloggers out there find the time to read, blog, do school and still have a social life. I'm definitely having a hard time with it! If any college bloggers out there have any tips or tricks I would love y'all forever if you'd be so kind as to share them with me! 

I hope y'all had an awesome summer and hope y'all have an awesome school year. Well, as awesome as school can actually be I guess :P

All the best
Mackenzie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)