Sunday, August 12, 2012

Discussion: Should I get a twitter?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go ahead and laugh. I'm so completely behind the times when it comes to twitter. To be honest, I just didn't really get the point. I'm on facebook (personal, not a blog fb) but I'm not constantly updating my status so why would I want to be on a social networking site only for status updates. But then my friends keep telling me how fantastically awesome it is and I'm kind of intrigued. Not to mention it's a great way to get my blog and reviews out there and to meet new bloggers, readers and authors. If it's for my blog, I'll actually update my status to show new reviews/posts that are up. 

So the question is: Should I or shouldn't I?


Let me know in the comments below! 








2 comments:

  1. That's EXACTLY how I felt when I was an avid user of Facebook. And now I rarely use FB but I'm on Twitter daily. It's really great for networking, you should do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I thought twitter sounded dumb at first, too, but it is a really great blogging tool (plus it's fun to stalk your favorite authors!)

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)