Monday, July 16, 2012

Book Spotlight (1)

Every now and then I've decided to "spotlight" a book or series that I have come to love. This is an inspiration from various bloggers. This week's "spotlight" is

"The Children of the Red King" series 
by Jenny Nimmo


Number of books: 8

It's been a while since I've read this series but boy did I love it! It's got everything: crazy grandmas, magic mirrors, kids with powers, magical cats, quests and adventures. And most of it takes place in a boarding school. Just icing on top of the cake. This series is definitely MG level, but I've enjoyed it even as an adult and believe readers young and old will have fun reading this series.

So what do y'all think? Have y'all read this series? Does it interest y'all? Let me know in the comments below! 

All the best
Mackenzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)