Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren in which we showcase books we borrowed/bought/won in the past week.

The Sinister Sweetness of Splendid Academy
by Nikki Loftin
via Netgalley

I dare you to read the synopsis and not want to read it. 













Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Bought via Amazon

I've heard so many good things about this series and it has actually been on my TBR for a while so when it was on sale I just couldn't say no! Besides, there are Spartan guys....yes please! 












The Assassin and the Underworld (Throne of Glass 0.3)
by Sarah J. Maas
Bought via Amazon

Reading this now and OMGOSDFJSDFI! I was going to wait to read Throne of Glass since I'm not supposed to put up a review till a month before but I CAN'T WAIT!!! ahhhhhhh I'm so psyched! Too many books, so little time!! 








So what'd y'all get this fine day? Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

All the best ♥

12 comments:

  1. I'll have check out The Assassin and the Underworld. If you loved it that much, it must be good :)

    My IMM
    Eden's Root Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good! All of the novella's are awesome! I cannot express my love for it!! Celaena is awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. I am going to have to check out The Throne of Glass series. They sound like a really great series. Hope you enjoy them.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader
    IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must!!! Throne of Glass = awesomeness! Thanks! Hope you enjoy them too once you read em :D Thanks for stopping by!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some good books. More to add to my TBR list! Check out my haul at: http://sandyfarmer.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes I did :P yay! I love helping you add books to your TBR! Thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. ok - 1. Throne of Glass is AMAZING!!!! and you should read it now and then read it again and again!! Personally I can't wait to re-read the newly edited version. I loved the original YEARS ago when it was posted online.

    Happy reading!

    The Lady Critic's Library

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it now and LOVE IT! ahhhhhhhhh! Omg! you're so lucky you got to read it!!! I'd heard that a lot of people who read it online loved it so I just couldn't resist. Besides, she's an assassin! My weakness!!! XD Thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  6. Nice haul! Touch of Frost is on my TBR list, and I really really want to read Throne of Glass! It sounds so good! Nice to know there's a novella with it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Throne of Glass now and LOVE IT! ♥ I hope to start Touch of Frost soon but I'm so far behind on my arc/review books that I've really gotta catch up! and the novella's are amazing! Thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)