Friday, March 30, 2012

Follow Friday (4)


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It is a fun way to find new blogs and get new followers.

Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?


To be honest, I don't have a set answer for this. Sometimes I only read one book at a time (more often than not, especially if it's good) and sometimes I read as many as 3. As of right now I'm reading Starters and Scary School but I think I might go ahead and start Dark Eyes too just because I want something with a ton of action. It really just depends on what mood I'm in. 

What about y'all? Can you multi-task or are you a 1 book kinda person? 

All the best ♥

9 comments:

  1. Hi there :) just hopping through...

    I’m a multi-book reader myself and read only one book if it's a great one :) Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! A fellow multi-tasker! Thanks for stopping by!

      All the best
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you're reading Starters. ;) I hope it's good!

    I'm a new follower!

    Here's my FF. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty good so far! Definitely not what I expected :P
      Thanks for following!

      All the best
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. I am a juggling book kinda girl! I like to have MANY books on the go- read ALL the books!

    New follower :-)

    My FF: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha me too! I like to juggle em :P
      Thanks for following!

      All the best
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. I often read only one book at a time, but sometimes more.. It really depends. Reading only one book makes more sense for me, because I'm a fast one-book-in-one-sitting-type-of-girl. :D

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends for me too. I used to read multiple books all the time. Then for a while I started only reading 1 book at a time and now I'm back to multiple books :P
      Thanks for stopping by!

      All the best
      Mackenzie

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)