Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (6)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews as a way to share all the books we've received this week!


by Richelle Mead

Ok, so I was kind of excited about this one. The synopsis just sounded really cool and action-packed! Besides, I reluctantly liked her VA series, so I thought "what the heck". As long as it's got action, I'm game. But then I read reviews...
I'm terrified.
First off, I don't think this is Young Adult.
Second, I heard this book world was confusing.
Also, I heard the romance was cliche.
....Oh well. I bought the freaking thing and plan on reading it. 
Here's to hoping for a kick-butt MC and lots of actions!

So what have y'all gotten this week?
Be sure to let me know!

All the best
Mackenzie





1 comment:

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)