Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (29)


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine in which we showcase upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. 


Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2)
by Leigh Bardugo
Release Date: June 4, 2013

Goodreads Synopsis:

Darkness never dies.

Hunted across the True Sea, haunted by the lives she took on the Fold, Alina must try to make a life with Mal in an unfamiliar land, all while keeping her identity as the Sun Summoner a secret. But she can’t outrun her past or her destiny for long.

The Darkling has emerged from the Shadow Fold with a terrifying new power and a dangerous plan that will test the very boundaries of the natural world. With the help of a notorious privateer, Alina returns to the country she abandoned, determined to fight the forces gathering against Ravka. But as her power grows, Alina slips deeper into the Darkling’s game of forbidden magic, and farther away from Mal. Somehow, she will have to choose between her country, her power, and the love she always thought would guide her–or risk losing everything to the oncoming storm.

Why I'm Waiting:

WHY WOULD I NOT BE WAITING?!?!?! Ughhhhhhh I've been dying for this book. After I absolutely fell in love with the first book, I have been waiting, rather impatiently, for this sequel to be released.  And, yes, it did come out yesterday, but considering the fact that it isn't currently in my hands, I'm still waiting on it. Now, if someone wants to remedy this problem, I wouldn't be adverse to it ;)

So what are y'all waiting on this fine Wednesday?
Look for my reviews of The Eternal Cure and Scarlet to come soon :)

All the best ♥
Mackenzie 

5 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first book. I've heard good things. I love the covers for this series. Hopefully you'll have it soon! Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've meant to read Shadow and Bone but haven't had the time. I really need to jump on that before book two comes out.

    Lauren @ The Book Slayer

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've seen this one SO much today! :) Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exceptional along with exciting portion!

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)