Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (15)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine in which we showcase upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1)
by Suzanne Lazear
Release Date: August 8, 2012


Goodreads Synopsis:

Wish. Love. Desire. Live.

Sixteen-year-old Noli Braddock's hoyden ways land her in an abusive reform school far from home. On mid-summer's eve she wishes to be anyplace but that dreadful school. A mysterious man from the Realm of Faerie rescues her and brings her to the Otherworld, only to reveal that she must be sacrificed, otherwise, the entire Otherworld civilization will perish.

Why I'm waiting:
Okay, I've actually heard some not-so-good things about this book but I'm still pretty psyched. I mean look at the pretty cover! Totally awesome. I actually have this one via Netgalley and I hope to read it sometime next month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm one of the ones that loves this book! 

So what are y'all waiting on this fine Wednesday?

All the best
Mackenzie

10 comments:

  1. I'm completely in love with this cover too! I've wanted to read it ever since I saw it, I've got definite cover love! I hope that you enjoy it when you read it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I absolutely love it! I was hooked as soon as I saw it. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Oooh I totally agree with you Mackenzie! This book looks amazing! Steampunk has become my favorite genre, and one thing that never fails is the gorgeous covers, and this one is definitely pretty. Fantastic pick!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% Steampunk covers are always so beautiful! Thanks! And thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Great cover! The book sounds interesting too.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total cover love :D Thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. I have this one on my Kindle. Dying to read it :) Great choice.

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I got it through Netgalley and really hope to read it soon :D Thanks! And thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. Totally waiting on this as well! Great pick!
    My wow: http://bookhavenextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2012/06/hyperventilating-on-wednesday-ironskin.html
    Inky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Hope you love it! Thanks! And thanks for stopping by!!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)