Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Update

First off, Happy Summer! 


I just wanted to write this post to give y'all an update of what's going to happen this month. For those who don't know I was homeschooled this year since I had to leave early and whatnot and I'm an awful procrastinator. Homeschooling and procrastination don't mix. So this month I'm going to be finishing up school and also we will finally be moving up to SC mid to late June and we'll be taking multiple trips between SC and ATL so I'll be busy!

However, I am scheduling all posts for the month! Yeah, I'm actually getting organized!!! *Happy dance* 

This was really just to let you know what posts will be up this month and to let you know that I may not be answering comments and e-mails for a while. 

I'll set aside a day early this week (hopefully tomorrow) to schedule everything but I'll give you a list of what to expect this month (more or less)

Reviews: 
Legacy by Cayla Kluver
Slumber by Samantha Young
Mistwood by Leah Cypess 
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Divergent by Veronica Roth
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
(All twilight titles are part of Project Hindsight and will be bashing reviews :P)
Possibly Allegiance by Cayla Kluver and
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Memes:
Waiting on Wednesday
In My Mailbox (possibly)
Thinking Through Thursday

Well this is a shaky list but I should get everything done. Here's to getting organized! 

All the best
Mackenzie 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)