Sunday, April 22, 2012

I am....

As I'm sure you've all seen by now, there is this huge thing going round the blogosphere talking about the factions of Divergent. I absolutely loved Divergent (gushing review coming soon) and I wanted to show my support. Well, I was dilly-dallying around because I wasn't exactly sure which faction I would choose. However, after some thinking, I've decided I am....
.
..
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
DAUNTLESS
I didn't choose dauntless just because Tris' was in it, or just because it was "cool" (though, it totally is!). I chose it because I believe there is bravery in everything we do.

Sometimes it takes bravery to use your knowledge to voice your opinion like those in Erudite

Sometimes it takes bravery to tell the truth no matter what trouble it gets you into like those in Candor.

Sometimes it takes bravery to be selfless and stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves, especially if it means losing you own life, like those of Abnegation.

And sometimes it takes bravery to compromise and take the peaceful way out like those in Amity

One of my favorite quotes about the Dauntless is “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” How can you not be encouraged by that?

However, even though I would choose Dauntless if I lived in that society, in the end I am....

DIVERGENT



If you had to choose, which faction would you belong to? 

Faction Before Blood

♥Mackenzie♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)