Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm curious: What are your favorite quotes?


Hey guys! So this is just a random discussion post. Well, discussion post isn't exactly accurate seeing as I'm really just asking a question, but I'm curious:

What are some of your favorite quotes from your favorite books?

For one, this is somewhat of a survey to see what quotes are most important to you (for a project I may(?) be doing). Second, I just like good quotes. 

In all honesty, I never write down quotes when I read and that's something I hope to remedy. I've read some brilliant books with even more brilliant sayings and always regret not writing them down. Some of them are incredibly deep and some are just downright funny.

So, what's your favorite quote? Give me anything! It can be funny, romantic, charming, deep, etc. Also, this may help with me possibly reading said book in the future :)

All the best ♥︎
Mackenzie 

1 comment:

  1. *goes to bookshelf* *looks at books* *turns around* there are too many quotes to name *turns back to bookshelf* *takes out The Fault in Our Stars* *starts to cry* *opens book*

    "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend"
    "It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you" *starts bawling*
    "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, then all at once *starts searching frantically for a real boy as perfect as Gus* *fails* *cries*
    "Some infinites are bigger than other infinites" THAT'S IT! *goes to corner* *curls up in ball* *cries for the rest of time*

    Other than those though:
    "Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up" - Divergent
    "Better not to give in to it. It takes ten times as long to put yourself together as it does to fall apart" - Mockingjay
    "I am the instrument of my own destruction" - Divergent

    Those are actually my favorite quotes from books and I have them written out on slips and stuck on my mirror. Yes, I know...weird.

    I hope that helped though!!

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)