Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I want to know is...


Hey y'all! So instead of doing a Thinking Through Thursday this time, I wanted to ask about y'alls opinion on something. As I'm sure you all know, unless you've been living under a rock, J.K. Rowling has a new book out. And I'll admit, I want to read it. I want to because it's by the fantastic Mrs. Rowling herself (Seriously. This woman is amazing!)! But this is also why I don't want to read it. No matter how much I may wish and beg and plead and cry, I know this book has absolutely nothing to do with Harry Potter. Heck, it's about as far away as you can get from it! But part of me is still intrigued even though the synopsis sounds incredibly boring. I'm a book blogger so I'm always giving my opinion on books but it's time for you to have a voice. So here's what I want to know:

Have y'all read Rowling's new book? What did y'all think about it? 
Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

P.S. I know I've been gone lately and I really do apologize for it. I know I keep saying that I'm going to come back and I promise I will! Just bear with me please :) I'm still getting the hang of things! Thanks for sticking with me thus far and I hope y'all are having awesome days wherever you are

All the best
Mackenzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)