Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (27)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine in which we showcase upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2)
by Marissa Meyer
Release Date: February 5, 2013


Goodreads Synopsis:

Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit’s grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn’t know about her grandmother and the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother’s whereabouts, she has no choice but to trust him, though he clearly has a few dark secrets of his own.

As Scarlet and Wolf work to unravel one mystery, they find another when they cross paths with Cinder. Together, they must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen who will do anything to make Prince Kai her husband, her king, her prisoner


Why I'm Waiting:

Okay, Mackenzie. Just breath. In and out. Slowly. Hahahaha....yeah right.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥
Okay, now I can breathe and maybe write a coherent sentence.
I've heard this book is even better than Cinder. Better than CINDER. I freaking LOVED Cinder. Ugh.....why do I have to wait so long for this to come out?!?! ARCs are always welcome XD 

So what are y'all waiting on this fine Wednesday? 
Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

All the best 
Mackenzie 

8 comments:

  1. Yes! I loved Cinder. After reading the original synopsis I was disappointed because I just didn't see how Scarlet related back to Cinder's story. Now reading yours, I DO!!! SQUEEEE!!! Thanks I'm super pumped now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! So glad you loved Cinder! And yeah, I had some reservations about that too. But I'm still psyched!!! Woot! Thanks for stopping by!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. This reminds me that I really need to read Cinder! I've had it for so long but it just keeps getting pushed back. Awesome choice this week :) Check out my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read it! It's amazing. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. OH YES! Cinder was so good. I will definitely be buying this book when it comes out.


    My WOW pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it! Ugh...why does it have to be so far away?!?! Thanks for stopping by!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  4. Loved Cinder. Great pick! I can't wait to read more from this series.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it! I know. Me neither! So psyched! Thanks for stopping by :)

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)