Friday, June 1, 2012

Random Reads (June 2012)

Hey y'all! Welcome to another Random Reads :) This is a monthy meme hosted by I'm Loving Books where, using a random generator, it randomly picks a book for you to read that month. Here are the full instructions:
(P.S. There is a Random Reads Picture but for some reason I can't get it on my blog)

It’s easy…
  1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  4. Link up to your Random Reads post (below).
  5. Read and be merry. 
Pretty cool right?! So, without further ado, here is my random book!



Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

Goodreads Synopsis:

It isn't easy being the rather overlooked and unhappy youngest sibling to sisters named for the other six days of the week. Sunday’s only comfort is writing stories, although what she writes has a terrible tendency to come true.

When Sunday meets an enchanted frog who asks about her stories, the two become friends. Soon that friendship deepens into something magical. One night Sunday kisses her frog goodbye and leaves, not realizing that her love has transformed him back into Rumbold, the crown prince of Arilland—and a man Sunday’s family despises.

The prince returns to his castle, intent on making Sunday fall in love with him as the man he is, not the frog he was. But Sunday is not so easy to woo. How can she feel such a strange, strong attraction for this prince she barely knows? And what twisted secrets lie hidden in his past - and hers?

Sounds like a cute fairy-tale! And do I see a love turned hate turned love romance? I'll definitely give it a try! Have any of y'all read it before? Let me know what you thought about it in the comments below :D

All the best ♥


10 comments:

  1. This book seems really sweet. I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Veronica @ Mostly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem to be a light, sweet book. Thanks!! I hope I enjoy it too :)

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  2. Aww it sounds really cute and fun. I hope you enjoy!

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Hopefully its a cute book. Thanks!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy it! I've heard a lot of good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said that I was going to do this for June, but now I'm not so sure... But I really don't have THAT many books on my plate for June - so maybe I should just do it! Maybe I will! ;) And this sounds like a great book - I have it on my TBR list as well! I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! It's actually a ton of fun. I'd had Legacy (which was my May RR) on my TBR forever and I'd always wanted to get around to it and having it as my Random Read made me get around to it and I'm so glad I did! Oh I hope I like it! I think it seems sweet and cute :) Thanks!

      All the best ♥
      Mackenzie

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a cute read! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

So what did y'all think? I'd love to know your opinions :)
(P.S. I try to answer all comments so check back often! Also, this is an award-free blog. I absolutely love that you thought of me, but I don't have time to pass it along. Thank you though!)